Manor Farm Holiday Cottages
Buckton by Bempton, East Yorkshire
The Roost Availability:
‘A beautiful place for a special family get together.’
‘The Roost is lovely – everything we needed and more. Plenty of space. FANTASTIC w/end away. We were all very impressed. We’ll be back!’
‘Fabulous cottage. Large enough for our family & lovely to have our own bathroom suites. Clean & fresh! Would love to come back – we loved the cakes!’
‘A beautiful property, very comfy for a winter break. Plenty to do even in bad weather. Very welcoming.’
‘You really have thought of everything. A home from home. Lovely extras with the children's toys and cakes!’
Each of our three cottages are designed to give you a home away from home. Below is a guide to the facilities common to all the cottages to help you plan your next stay. Please do contact us if you have any questions or requests and we'll be pleased to help.
- WiFi is free and unlimited in all our cottages.
- Linen and towels are provided in all bedrooms which all also have their own ensuite. We also provide an iron, ironing board and hair dryer with heat mat.
- Kitchens are fully stocked and include oven & hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and fridge with freezer compartment(s).
- TVs with freeview channels and DVD player are in each cottage lounge. In The Roost each bedroom also has its own TV and Puffin has a TV in the bedroom.
- Children are welcome. We can provide a cot or put up bed for little ones as well as high chairs, a booster seat and toys.
- People with disabilities may find some of our cottage rooms more or less accessible. Our Access Statement gives detailed information and we are always happy to talk to you about your needs. We also have a folding shower stool for guests - please ask us when booking.
- Groups are welcome. Bird watching tours, dance troupes, Rally's and Yoga retreats are just some of those who have booked. Please call us to chat about your group booking.
- A dog is welcome in each of Puffin or Guillemot cottage. We ask for a £10 surcharge for bookings with dogs.
- BBQ by the summer house or hire our gas BBQ for cooking just by your door. Each cottage has its own outdoor dining area with picnic bench.
- Outside you can enjoy your own outdoor dining and the summer house and shared gardens are equipped with outdoor games. Please also enjoy a walk through our meadow and play ball in the field.
- Off street car parking is provided for each cottage.
- Bike storage is available in our locked stables. Please do ask.
- Buckton & Bempton villages are situated by the magnificent Bempton Cliffs. On our doorstep is the RSPB, a post office, shop, pub, cafe (excluding winter), art gallery, active church & village hall and local playground