Manor Farm Holiday Cottages
Buckton by Bempton, East Yorkshire
Bookings & Availability
Welcome to Manor Farm on the beautiful Yorkshire Coast. Our three, 4 star cottages, have each been lovingly converted from the farm's original stables and hay lofts offering luxury self-catering with character. While you are here enjoy our shared gardens, picnic areas and BBQ options and relax in the summer house watching the swallows fly by.
Puffin and Guillemot cottages sleep 2 - 4 people and can each welcome one dog. The Roost (formerly The Barn) sleeps 8 in 4 unique bedrooms with additional space for cots and a child's bed - the perfect opportunity for families, friends and groups to get together. During the winter you can also hire The Roost as a 2 or 3 bedroom option.
Whether you are here for the many beautiful coastal and Wolds walks, bird watching (RSPB Bempton Cliffs is just a walk away), beach holidays, golfing, cycling, a show at the Spa or a celebration with loved ones, the Yorkshire Coast is a treat all year round.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Covid-19 Care & Considerations
Our cottages are open for business and we can’t wait to see you. Whilst here you might notice a few changes including check-in times (5pm) and departure times (9am) which keep us Covid-19 compliant. Please see below for our Covid Guide for Guests, our Welcome Pack (which has been taken out of the cottages temporarily) and our Risk Assessment.
We have no doubt that you will have an incredible time on your holiday and we thank you in advance for helping us make your stay the best it can be.
A Quick Covid-19 Heads Up:
* Arrival time is, for the moment, 5pm and departure at 9am.
* Our properties will be deep cleaned between guests, paying attention to ‘high touch’ surfaces such as light switches, TV remotes, door handles, taps and so forth.
* Some soft furnishings may be removed. Those remaining will be changed between guests or sprayed with antiviral chemicals or steamed between guests.
* Bed linen, towels and tea towels will have been ‘hot’ washed and stored for several days before use.
* We will ask guests to help the process by being alert to potential hazards; observing hand washing and face touching advice; stripping beds and placing all used towels and linen into designated bags; placing all rubbish into plastic bags; leaving most recently used cutlery and crockery in the dishwasher for a hot wash before you leave and opening the windows on your last morning. This will help protect staff and give them time to affect the level of cleansing needed.
* We plan to put additional cleaning materials in the cottages including hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial hand wash.
* Hairdryers, games, children’s toys and tourist information must be removed but if you forget something please do ask us. This way we can manage and sanitise those items more closely.
We will, of course, still be around and happy to chat at any time (even if it is as an appropriate social distance). Do contact us anytime with questions.
Covid-19 Guide for Guests